Terms and Conditions
- Every participant in this competition must be a senior high school student or university student.
- The committee of ALSA E-Comp 2020 will not provide refund for those who are disqualified or quit for any reason.
- The committee is entitled to unilaterally cancel a competition if the number of participants does not reach the minimum quota as determined by the committee. The minimum quota for each competition:
Social, Humanitarian and Cultural Committee (SOCHUM)
United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC)
United Nations Security Council (UNSC)
Battle of Brains
- Every participant who has registered online MUST re-register themselves and attend the Technical Meeting on Thursday, April 30th, 2020. Participants who failed to follow this rule will be disqualified. There will be an exception only for those who are not able to come on the re-registration day by sending their permission for absence to the committee beforehand through Amanda (089621988105/ LINE ID: amandaaurelie) for senior high school students or Mellynda (082274921105/ LINE ID: mellynda12) for varsity students. The permission for absence must be due to personal urgencies or reasons of which the committee found acceptable and it must be done maximum 1 (one) day before the re-registration day.
- The participants who have been registered online can be replaced with a new participant before Thursday, April 16th, 2020 or precisely 7 (seven) days after the registration ends by sending the request of replacement to ALSA E-Comp 2020.
Registration’s e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, with the following format subject: Replacement_(Competition Type)_(Institution) and the following format body mail:
- Competition Type :
- Institution :
- Name of Original Participant :
- Name of Replacement Participant :
- Name for Certificate (20 characters tops including punctuation marks)
- Reason :
- After Thursday, April 16th, 2020 replacement of participants are not allowed and will result in disqualification.
- The names registered on the website or the name of the replacement participant registered on the ALSA E-Comp 2020 Registration’s e-mail will be the names printed on the certificates with the limit of 20 characters for each name. The committee are not responsible for mistakes and misspelling made by the participant in the registration form.
- Every rule must be followed. Disqualification for any participant who violates the rule will be under the discretion of the committee to decide unilaterally.
- The certificate of participation for every participant will be sent through e-mail in the form of an e-certificate. The committee will ONLY send the certificate for the participants whose names are on the attendance list of the closing ceremony on Tuesday, May 5th, 2020.
- The winners of each competition will be given a physical form of a certificate of achievement and a trophy that can ONLY be taken on the closing ceremony on Tuesday, May 5th, 2020 by the participants or the representative.
- The prize and the trophy for the winner can ONLY be taken by the winner on the closing ceremony on Tuesday, May 5th, 2020. If the winner cannot be present during the closing ceremony due to several significant reasons (which are allowed only under the approval of the committee), the prize and the trophy can be taken by the representative.
- Every participant or representative MUST attend the Technical Meeting on Thursday, April 30th, 2020.
- Each of the participants will be handed the Rules and Regulations of the competition at the Technical Meeting.
- The Technical Meeting will be the platform for discussion about the rules to which the competition will be based upon.
- The committee holds the ultimate control towards deciding whether a rule needs to be changed or not.
- Results of the Technical Meeting are considered accepted and legitimate by the participants and no objection later will be accepted by the committee.
- The participant and/or representative who are not able to attend the Technical Meeting due to personal urgencies or for any reason will be considered in favour with all the result of Technical Meeting’s discussion, no objection will be accepted by the committee.
- Be enrolled legitimately in a Senior High School or a University by showing the committee a legitimate Student Identity Card at the time of re-registration.
- Have completed the payment of registration fee and was successfully registered as a participant.
- Note all relevant dates regarding the competition as mentioned in the RELEVANT DATES section.
- Maintain eligibility at all rounds of the competition. The participant will be disqualified if discovered ineligible to compete in any round.
- Each participant must be present to compete and cannot be represented by anything else other than themselves. Participation by audio, video and/or teleconference is strictly prohibited.
Rules of the venue
- The participants must not wear sandals, shorts and/or t-shirt at the premises of the competition. The participants must wear shoes, collared shirt and pants, unless stated otherwise in the specific rules and regulations for every competition.
- The participants must keep his/her appearance neat and clean.
- Senior High School students are required to wear their school uniform and shoes, unless stated otherwise in the specific rules and regulations for every competition and/or explained and allowed by the committee.
- Varsity students are required to wear collared shirt, with their respective university jacket and shoes, unless stated otherwise in the specific rules and regulations for every competition or explained and allowed by the committee.
- The Participants are not allowed to smoke in the premises, unless in designated smoking area.
- Littering is also prohibited, please keep the venue nice and clean and put away litters properly.
- Do not bring any illegal substances or materials, such as illegal drugs and/or weapons especially ones that might cause harm to the other participants.
Rules of the Competition
- During performances, participants and/or spectators are not allowed to create disturbances and unnecessary noises that might cause distraction to the participants (including but not limited to entering or leaving the premises of the competition during a performance, applauses that are not intended in good-faith, laughing or talking loudly, using cameras with flash, sounds from cell phones, etc.)
- Coaches, teachers and/or spectators MUST NOT provide help, assistance and/or answers in any way during making their case, or during the performance to the participants and are only allowed to watch performances.
- The committee are allowed to expel coaches, teachers and/or spectators at any time to prevent cheating.
- If the participants are caught cheating, the committee are entitled to unilaterally decides to disqualify participants from the competition.
- During the competitions, the registered participants cannot be represented by anyone else, or otherwise will be disqualified.
- All participants should respect and appreciate every judgement from the judges.
- The judges’ decisions are final and there are no correspondence pertaining to the judging process will be reconsidered.
- When the participants make mistakes when performing, the committee does not compromise and/or allow any pauses of duration nor provide any restart for the participants.
- If there are technical difficulties (such as power failure or broken equipment) or should any problems arise during the performance of the participants, to which is no fault of the participants, then the committee might allow a restart with the discretion of the committee with the approval of the judges.
- Every participant should be present punctually, at least 1 (one) hour before the competition starts. We do not compromise any tardiness. If the participant is late to be present, then the committee will decide unilaterally to either postpone the performance or disqualify the participants from the competition.
Registration Terms and Conditions
Fill in the registration form and submit it through this website.
You will receive the confirmation email from us, if you don’t receive it within 1 x 24 hours please contact us through email and/or our contact persons.
If you have received our email, you have to pay based on the competition you have chosen. Payment must be made within 2 x 24 hours after you have received our confirmation email otherwise your registration will be canceled.
Please make your payment to BCA Bank, Account Number ‘7510635986’ on behalf of ‘Alyssa Salsabila’
Send your payment receipt (jpg. format) to:
Subject: PAYMENT CONFIRMATION OF REGISTRATION ALSA E-COMP 2020
Participant’s Name :
Competition Type :
Account Number :
After you receive a reply stating that your registration is successful, your registration is completed.