- Every participant in this competition must be a senior high school student or university student.
- The committee of ALSA E-Comp 2019 will not provide refund for those who are disqualified or quit for any reason.
- The committee is entitled to unilaterally cancel a competition if the number of participants do not reach the minimum quota as determined by the committee. The minimum quota for each competition:
- Every participant who has registered online MUST re-register themselves and attend the Technical Meeting on Thursday, April 4th, 2019. Participants who failed to follow this rule will be disqualified. There will be an exception only for those who are not able to come on the re-registration day by sending their permission for absence to the committee beforehand through Anzalta (081288102232 / LINE ID: anzaltata) for senior high school students or Vanya (08176062314 / LINE ID: vanyarisha) for varsity students. The permission for absence must be due to personal urgencies or reasons of which the committee found acceptable and it must be done maximum 1 (one) day before the re-registration day.
- The participants who have been registered online can be replaced with a new participant before Monday, March 18th, 2019 or precisely 7 (seven) days after the registration ends by sending the request of replacement to ALSA E-Comp 2019 Registration’s e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, with the following format subject: Replacement_(Competition Type)_(Institution) and the following format body mail:
- Competition Type :
- Institution :
- Name of Original Participant :
- Name of Replacement Participant :
- Name for Certificate (20 characters tops including punctuation marks) :
- Reason :
- The participant is required to attach any kind of related document that supports the participant’s reason (e.g. signed medical permit from hospital). If the committee finds the reason as an acceptable reason, then the committee will send the approval of replacement request to the participant’s e-mail address. After Monday, March 18th, 2019 replacement of participants are not allowed and will result in disqualification.
- After Monday, March 18th, 2019 replacement of participants are not allowed and will result in disqualification.
- The names registered on the website or the name of the replacement participant registered on the ALSA E-Comp 2019 Registration’s e-mail will be the names printed on the certificates with the limit of 20 characters for each name. The committee are not responsible for mistakes and misspelling made by the participant in the registration form.
- Every rule must be followed. Disqualification for any participant who violates the rule will be under the discretion of the committee to decide unilaterally.
- The certificate can ONLY be taken on the closing ceremony on Tuesday, April 9th, 2019 by the participants or the representative.
- The prize and the trophy for the winner can ONLY be taken by the winner on the closing ceremony on Tuesday, April 9th, 2019. If the winner cannot be present during the closing ceremony due to several significant reasons (which are allowed only under the approval of the committee), the prize and the trophy can be taken by the representative.
|Debate||: 20 teams|
|United Nations Women (UNW)||: 20 delegates|
|United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)||: 20 delegates|
|United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC)||: 20 delegates|
|Economic and Financial Affairs Council (ECOFIN)||: 20 delegates|
|Legal Committee (LC||: 20 delegates|
|United Nations Security Council (UNSC)||: 10 delegates|
|Battle of Brains||: 15 teams|
|Newscasting||: 20 teams|
|Paper Presentation||: 15 teams|
|Speech||: 20 teams|
|Spelling Bee||: 15 teams|
|Storytelling||: 20 teams|